Everyone,
  PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE enough with the RedHat thread. I think you have
all established that there is disagreement. Your discussion will be more
appropriate and more useful on a RedHat list.

  If you feel that you will just burst if you don't respond to what
Anselm or Bob has said, reply to *them* and leave the several thousand
of us who are here for LTSP out of it.

  PLEASE??!!??

Pete
--