On Tue, 18 Nov 2003, bob wrote:
> I'm sure I'll be told to "chill out" but I think these points do need to
> be addressed, publicly, in the open, in the interests of the projects
> users.  I trusted this forum for guidence only to be burned by redhat,
> what distro would be best?
Bob,
        by all means, stay hot under the collar, but take this discussion
to a different forum. The problem is GPL - it is perfectly all right for a
for-profit corporation to use the GPLed code, well, for profit. You are
not forced to use RH with LTSP and while you make very good points, they
are only marginally relevant to *this* list. They are relevant to Linux
community, but this is LTSP list. Well, my $0.02, julius