It would be fairly trivial to write such a program, though. You could pass it the actual program you want, and it could make the protocol transparent.

-Corey

Jeffrey Altman wrote:

Ideally that would be true. However, the mechanisms for doing so are not portable to all platforms on which C-Kermit still compiles. Please remember that C-Kermit works on platforms that existed before "select()" was invented.

Jeffrey Altman

Corey Minyard wrote:

Ah, I missed that. Ideally, something (i would think kermit) should sit between the program and the socket to make it transparent. But yes, I see what you are saying.

Thanks,

-Corey