Gavin McCullagh kirjoitti:
> This is very interesting.  If you don't mind I might ask a question or two.
>
> This is probably more of a question than an answer I'm afraid :-)

I do not mind :-)   .

But I'm afraid to ask to wait tomorrow and let's see what happens. We
will see. That test environment is my home - you know I do not have real
lab - and my office is real production  environment so I have to do
everything very carefully. I keep old one warm and running on the
background.

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.