Denis Cardon kirjoitti:
> actually you can just use the windows dhcp server as your one and only
> dhcp server and populate the ltsp specific info into it (cf.
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuLTSP/LTSPWindowsDHCP). It is not
> very complicated and works fine, it just feels a little weird :-)

My test went all other way well - only Windows-dhcp-server confused my
little TC :-)

We are going to try your suggestion later today, when Windows-people are
at home.

More news tomorrow :-)

PS. Beware of little bit broken(?) switches (SMC-EZ6516TX ) on your
office table and how to connect cables - I first was confused by pinging
router - no luck. Then I changed switch to another one and everything
worked out like nothing, expect that Windows-dhcp-server episode.

Best Regrads Asmo Koskinen.