Asmo Koskinen kirjoitti:
> More news tomorrow :-)

We did it! Yes it works! But you all know that already, don't you :-)

0. I removed dhcp3-server from Edubuntu-server.

1. Our Windows-dhcp-server leases ip-numbers below 10.38.8.99.
Windows-server is 10.38.8.6.

2. Our Edubuntu-server is 10.38.8.8.

3. First TC is 10.38.8.103.

3. These are options for first TC we added on the Windows-dhcp-server:

http://www.arkki.info/howto/Wiki/LTSP5_64/Edubuntu_Classroom_Server_7.10_x86_64_Windows_dhcpd.png

4. I run these ltsp-commands on the Edubuntu server in that order.

ltsp-update-sshkeys
ltsp-update-kernels
ltsp-update-image

5. Before these ltsp-commands I did have login screen, but no access:
"This workstations is not authorized to connect to the server"

6. After all everything in the TC works - Sound, USB-stick.

This screenshot is from working TC on my office from today:

http://www.arkki.info/howto/Wiki/LTSP5_64/Edubuntu_Classroom_Server_7.10_x86_64_TC_Sound_USB-stick.png

----

Now we have so clean and simple office environment.

One Windows-dhcp-server
Lots of Windows XP machines
One Edubuntu-server
Lots of Thin Clients
Lots of Mozilla Firefox and OpenOffice.org programs all over office

And all lives happy together.

I once again thank you all good people at our community (LTSP.org and
Edubuntu).

----

Next week I'm going to finish this LTSP upgrading and write one more
Wiki page in finnish.

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen