Gavin McCullagh kirjoitti:

> However, it might be simpler to not run a dhcp server on your new server at
> all and just add new
> definitions to the existing edubuntu dhcpd with a different next-server and
> boot images.

This new on will be only LTSP-server on my office, I disable old one,
but not put it away before everything is working fine with new one.

I really like to see what happens when I put working Edubuntu server
with two NICs next Windows-dhcp-server. I hope I do not have to do
nothing else ;-). I have now change ip-number and run
ltsp-update-sshkeys for new server and it works (login, sound and
USB-stick).

http://www.arkki.info/howto/Wiki/LTSP5_64/Edubuntu_10.38.8.8.png

See you tomorrow.

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.