On Wednesday 29 Apr 2009, Pedro G. Rodrigues wrote:
> Would you say this is the same issue as I described here
> <http://www.mail-archive.com/ltsp-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net/msg36419.ht
>ml>?
>
> I never got any help with that, but I would still like to know some
> answers as this is totally blocking my LTSP project...

I don't believe it's the same issue I'm afraid.

Does this happen even when you are actually logged into Vista or just when it
is left at the login prompt?  I only ask, because the rdesktop session does
restart every few minutes, if left to its own devices.

--
Chris Roberts

+------------------+------------------+
|     Distribution | Debian Etch      |