On our newly installed Debian Lenny server, we are currently rolling out the
new hardware, but using SCREEN_07 to connect to our old Windows server using
rdesktop.

It is all working fine, except that after 20-minutes the monitor switches off,
and when it comes back on, the session is unresponsive.  We have to use
ctrl-alt-backspace to log out the terminal and log back in.  Fortunately it
then resumes the old session.

Has anyone come across this issue, or have any recommendations for how to fix?

--
Chris Roberts

+------------------+------------------+
|     Distribution | Debian Etch      |