On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 7:16 AM, Gavin McCullagh <gmccull...@gmail.com> wrote:

> That's very nice.  Does it set up the 32-bit one with nspluginwrapper on
> 64-bit or does it use the preview native 64-bit flash?

I believe it still uses nspluginwrapper, but the install is totally transparent.

sudo ltsp-build-client --arch i386

doesn't install ltsp, it just builds the chroot. It will complain and
fail if the chroot already exists, but 64-bit Ubuntu builds the 64-bit
chroot by default, so the first time you run this command it will just
work. If you mess it up you can rm -rf /opt/ltsp/i386 and try again.