Le mardi 20 avril 2010 21:50:20, Verner Kjærsgaard a écrit :
> - Oooops...the first PXE bootloader stage is functioning, I get to the
> FIRST green selector screen. Then LTSP starts loading and breaks with
> TFTP timeout.

"Make sure firewall is turned off on the network device facing the LTSP network
by running yast2 firewall and marking the device as Internal Zone. Symptom of
wrong firewall settings are usually TFTP timeouts."
from http://en.opensuse.org/LTSP/Troubleshooting

Xavier
xav...@alternatif.org - 09 54 06 16 26