hi,
Am Mittwoch, den 28.04.2010, 23:35 +0200 schrieb JF Straeten:
> On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 10:24:31AM -0700, Vagrant Cascadian wrote:
>
> > > If anybody has any more ideas I would love to hear them.
>
> [...]
>
> > then all you need to do is figure out how to network boot...
>
> Do we know which bootloader it use ?
>
> Isn't it u-Boot ?
>
> In a previous message in this thread, it was said that /proc/cpuinfo
> shows :
>
> Processor       : ARM926EJ-S rev 1 (v5l)
> Hardware        : Feroceon-KW
> Marvell Development Board (LSP Version
> KW_LSP_4.2.7_patch21_with_rx_desc_tuned)-- OpenRD-Base  Soc: 88F6281
> A0 LE
definately a kirkwood, so debian should have a kernel and traditionally
the kirkwood arch uses u-boot, chances are good to get that working with
a bit of effort on debian (ubuntu doesnt have kirkwood kernels, you
could probably use the debian package though but would be stuck with
karmic (9.10) since lucid (10.04) switched to support ARMv7 only)

ciao
        oli