On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 10:24:31AM -0700, Vagrant Cascadian wrote:

> > If anybody has any more ideas I would love to hear them.

[...]

> then all you need to do is figure out how to network boot...

Do we know which bootloader it use ?

Isn't it u-Boot ?

In a previous message in this thread, it was said that /proc/cpuinfo
shows :

Processor       : ARM926EJ-S rev 1 (v5l)
Hardware        : Feroceon-KW
Marvell Development Board (LSP Version
KW_LSP_4.2.7_patch21_with_rx_desc_tuned)-- OpenRD-Base  Soc: 88F6281
A0 LE

This page may then be of interest to network boot :

http://www.cyrius.com/debian/kirkwood/openrd/install.html

The Debian Squeeze kernel may work, and u-Boot can perhaps load it via
TFTP (?)

Just an idea...

A+

--