On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 03:40:27PM -0600, David Burgess wrote:

> > Do we know which bootloader it use ?
>
> How would I determine that? The first thing I see on screen after
> powering the thing on is the linux boot sequence. I have so far
> figured out how to get it to boot to USB by pressing the power button
> immediately after powering it on.

No serial console access for now ?

Once booted, do you see a /proc/mtd file ?

It can give us a hint. For example, on my ARM NAS, cat /proc/mtd
shows :

lothar:~# cat /proc/mtd
dev:    size   erasesize  name
mtd0: 00040000 00020000 "RedBoot"
mtd1: 00020000 00020000 "log"
mtd2: 00040000 00020000 "rammode"
mtd3: 00020000 00020000 "naskey"
mtd4: 00200000 00020000 "zImage"
mtd5: 00400000 00020000 "ramdisk.gz"
mtd6: 01880000 00020000 "vendor"
mtd7: 00080000 00020000 "wmdata"
mtd8: 00001000 00020000 "RedBoot config"
mtd9: 00020000 00020000 "FIS directory"

It's the content of the flash, showing that this NAS boot with
RedBoot.

Hih,

--

JFS.