Hello Rüdiger,

on ubuntu-10.04 with ltsp-xxx-5.x it works fine for me.
You need to setup on ltsp-server "/var/lib/tftpboot/ltsp/i386/lts.conf"
with something like:

---------------------------------------
[default]
  LDM_SESSION="/usr/bin/startkde"

[00:19:66:cf:0d:11]
  LDM_SESSION=""

[00:23:8b:ed:51:12]
  LDM_SESSION="/usr/bin/gnome-session"

best regards,
rainer

Am 06.09.2011 03:23, schrieb Dr. Rüdiger Kupper (Kepler-Gymnasium
Freudenstadt):