meant for this to go to the list...

On 2014-08-27 14:16:51 -0700, asmo.koski...@arkki.info wrote:
> I still have to figure out where to put those host keys and how.
>
> root@debian-ltsp-pnp:~# ls /etc/ssh
> moduli      sshd_config       ssh_host_dsa_key.pub=20=20
> ssh_host_ecdsa_key.pub  ssh_host_rsa_key.pub
> ssh_config  ssh_host_dsa_key  ssh_host_ecdsa_key    ssh_host_rsa_key

try:

  # create /etc/ltsp/ssh_known_hosts.auto
  ltsp-update-sshkeys server1 server2 1.2.3.4 5.6.7.8
  # update ssh_known_hosts in the chroot (if present)
  ltsp-update-sshkeys

You may need to run ltsp-update-image again if you're using NBD.

You can also add files in /etc/ltsp/ssh_known_hosts.*, such as one per
server, one per service, etc. which should get picked up when
ltsp-update-sshkeys is run.

live well,
  vagrant