Hi

I need to re-install Lubuntu cleanly,  my current system is dual boot
with linpus,   which is never used,   the rest of the system was ubuntu
which via apt-get install lubuntu-dekstop now runs that hence i may have
previosuly referred to this as hybrid.

http://zleap.net/reinstall-of-lubuntu/

as you can see from the disk utility the file system is a MESS

is the best way to go about reinstalling simply to wipe the whole hard
disk and start over

in which case 250 gb hard disk

split as

/boot / 1 GB
/home 90 GB  (approx)
/ 149 GB (approx)
/swap about 4 - 8 gb (2gb ram)

Currently using just over 50gb for /home (this WILL be backed up)

Where does steam install games to ? the main file system or in
/home/user this will determine how much I allocate to /home or /

the only person using this system is ME and there is an external HDD

Paul

http://www.zleap.net
skype : psutton111

http://www.raspberrypi.org
http://www.ubuntu.com

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and
expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.