Re: "I'm not sure if there is a coding difference between the C# stuff and
the other directory stuff."

There are a few minor code changes in the new branch vs the C# branch, but
those are things like framework target, copyright notices, etc.. I didn't
change code significantly, and unit tests still pass.

Re: "we can probably branch C# to something like pre_NewStructure"

I made a tag right before committing the directory changes for this exact
purpose. It's here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lucene.net/tags/pre-layout-change

Regarding the hackathon next week, I'd like to put together a list of tasks
specifically for this weekend to give people some focus on where they can
contribute. Some of these will be major tasks with high priority (like
finishing up the 2.9.4 release) and others will be of lower priority like
working on the samples/wiki/website... Those will great skills in creating
GUI apps, but less skills with writing back-end libraries might want to
contribute to Luke.Net, even if it's not a high priority.

I agree with Michael that we should tweet/blog/wiki/mailing list the details
of the event. I would make a wiki page on the topic, but it seems I don't
have sufficient privileges on our Confluence wiki to do that. Can whoever
the admin is give me rights to add/edit wiki pages? My login is 'thoward'.

Thanks,
Troy