About 100 documents every twenty minutes, but it fluctuates depending on
how much traffic is on the site

-----Original Message-----
From: news [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris Miller
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2003 3:28 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: commercial websites powered by Lucene?

Hmm, good point with the cost of copying indicies in a distributed
environment, although that is unlikely to affect us in the foreseeable
future. But, noted!

Do you have any rough statistics on how many documents you index/day, or
how many every 20 minutes?

This discussion is fantastic by the way, lots of great experience and
comments coming out here. Thanks, it's really appreciated.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]