In a message dated 12/9/03 11:26:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I love it! Left handed no less. The picture is not reversed because
> the music is the right way. I can just imagine the artist telling the
> model how to place his fingers. It may take me a while to incorporate
> this new hand position. :-)

Dear Ed:

It is common that print artists will render their models from life, only to
have the images reversed when printed from a plate.  The music on the other
hand WOULD have to read correctly to the viewer, so the artist would be careful
to engrave that in mirror image on the original plate.

Kenneth