Well, two weeks of hell are over.  It takes a broad mind, and humble
person to admit they made a mistake.  I truely wish Auther Ness would
have risin to the occasion. but he didn't..... Putting us all through
this.... I would have met him half way.
   On the other hand to all who wrote to me privately, I'm, glad I could
intertain you for the past week or so.
      I hope this incourages people to think for themselves on this
list.  I'm told by my other lute friends that the pompousness, and
pettiness, doesn't exist  in the world of lute, off this lutenet. Most
of my lute freinds don't subscribe to this list and are constanly
advising me to get off of it.
        I have not gone to the LSA for the past 3 years in fear of
actually running in to anyone on this list.  Although I'm sure I'll run
into MO this fall when Barto plays at the GFA, in Cleveland.
Fun,fun,fun.... In the mean time, Wayne has given me the choice of not
insulting Auther Ness, or being kicked off the lutenet.  Being someone
who can't keep a promise like this I've choosen the later.
     I will not let the few pompous thugs, on this list, ruin my love,
of all things lute. This has really been a soap opera. I'm sure my
giutar freinds have had simalir experiances but I reallty think this
takes the cake.

  Stewart, I know you may not have fond feelings for me, but to finally
clear this up means allot, at least to me. Thanks.....
 Everyone, including you thugs, stay safe, and keep on plucking.

    John Haskins/  Michael thames