At 04:00 PM 8/12/2005, Alain Veylit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Personally, I think that Michael Thames and Matanya Ophee are one and
>the same person - the timing is just too weird: one goes, the other one
>arrives...
>But I don't recall M.O. mentioning being a luthier or M.T. mentioning
>publishing. Maybe it's a case of split personality?

Cute, but does not adequately explains the flame war last year
between me and Michael Thames regarding printed facsimiles, in which,
it so appeared, Michael and Roman joined forces to denounce this
money grabbing filthy merchant MO, who so much as expects to be paid
for his work. It was with a certain degree of amusement that I have
been reading Michael's tribulations with Roman more recently. I could
have come to his assistance, but frankly, I decided to let him stew
in the realization that siding with RT against MO, is no insurance
against the venom of this viper.

Anyway, the issue here is not RT, but Arturo Ness, Esq.

Matanya Ophee
Editions Orphe'e, Inc.,
1240 Clubview Blvd. N.
Columbus, OH 43235-1226