> > > Recollections of Ireland Op. 41 in my web site 8 years ago, was a
> > > free offering, and still is.
> >An awesome thing indeed, a lifechanging event, an occurence of global
> >lutenistic proportions. Whoa..........
> >One freebee in 8 years? My hat off to you.
>
> Actually, there are 11 freebies on my web site. See here:
>
> http://www.orphee.com/music.htm

11! Wow...

> On top of that, I have a free bonus program which allows people to
> get a lot of my stock for nothing at all. Some lutenists have been
> taking advantage of that and acquiring for free a lot of lute books.
> I mean those of my lute productions that have not been sold out yet...
> http://www.orphee.com/bonus.htm
To buy $45 worth of your guitar maculature in order to get a lute
"freebee"???? You severely underestimate lutenists' intelligence.

> Come on in, Roman. Will do you good to hold a real printed book in
> your hands for once...
I do, regularly, but not yours. Your single baroque lute item, Moscow Weiss,
is useless on a music stand, and I do my own formatting of Civiol files of
the music in question.
RT