> But its proponents make specific claims about the structure of Mozart
> (and, in rather a leap of logic, its effect on children) that would
> not
> be true of Bach, Scriabin, Shostakovich, Hindemith, Machaut, Dowland,
> or Gesualdo.  They're not true of Mozart in many cases, of course.

I  thought that the structure of Mozart was conventional and
relatively uncontroversial: head, torso, two arms, two legs, the
usual minor appendages, etc. But there does seem to be some current
excitement about his skull:

http://articles.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?
id 060103142609990011&cid`1

....Bob Clair