From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Bruno Fournier
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 4:47 PM
To: Guy Smith
Cc: lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
Subject: Re: [LUTE] Re: vertical dyslexia?

thx for the tip.Not having ever had a pair of glasses for vision in my
life, I went to see an optician and I had a pair of glasses made for
my presbyopic condition , 2 years, ago, not realizing after paying a
few 100$ that they were made for reading under normal arm extension.
Even though I had told the optician that I found reading music
difficult on a music stand.... So 200$ ( canadian ) down the tube....
and of course those pharmacy glasses aren't any better, cheaper but
not better.

So now my only hope is to go back in there with my music stand and
lute and tell him this where my music sits and this where I sit.....
and some of those Scholar editions of Dufay and Landini ( I do a lot
of medieval music) are really hard to read......

cheers

Bruno