Bill
        I'm sorry about that. My part-time dyslexia does not seem a joke to
me. I began to wonder what was happening to me, so I can  sympathize.
In fact, it may be a mild form, I have, that is only revealed under
duress. On the other, hand as someone else suggested, it could be one
of the
problems of old age, creeping up on me. Nevertheless, I know a music
student of 70 years of age who, like yourself, is still progressing
on the lute.
That gives me some hope, but I have a long way to go to get to his
level, but not so long to get to that age.
Regards
Anthony