> Dear all,
> just a new work on the lute historical stringings:
> http://www.aquilacorde.com/lutes.htm
> Maybe  it help to open some new excange of ideas...
> Ciao
> Mimmo

Interesting article and I'm very much interested in the new production of the
loaded gut strings even after yesterdays experience with a small concert with
a soprano in amsterdam: after a walk through drizzling rain, tuning in a
relative warm room which was filled later with people wearing wet clothes and
temperature rising to a hot and super humid level. I think that not many
people understood my frustration when I answered a question from a listener
why I had to tune after every song.
When are these loaded gut string available? Anybody already experience with
these strings from Aquila. (especially: How do they stay?)
Taco