Please can you give the page reference?

Best

Monica

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ariel Abramovich" <g_abramo...@hotmail.com>
To: "Sam Chapman" <manchap...@gmail.com>
Cc: "Martyn Hodgson" <hodgsonmar...@yahoo.co.uk>; "Lute List" <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>; "Stuart Walsh" <s.wa...@ntlworld.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 11:42 AM
Subject: [LUTE] Re: fret gut

Hi Sam,

That's pretty much it. That's what Bermudo says.

I can transcribe the full quote, but you've got  it right anyway!

Best,

Ariel
  Dear all,

  Some time ago I read something about fretting vihuelas, probably
  Bermudo: as I remember, the "best" vihuelas can be fretted with the
  same thickness of gut all the way up the neck. Can somebody quote this
  source more accurately?

  Best,

  Sam
  On 15 August 2012 11:46, Martyn Hodgson <[1]hodgsonmar...@yahoo.co.uk>