Talking to a friend recently arrived from The Hague I heard an interesting
planned strategy put into use by a recorder duo:
doing a lot of small gigs in a city (small local churches, libraries, museums,
community gathering spots)
for a very small or no fee to collect e-mail addresses from potential
concert-goers and drawing all these people to a major concert in the city
center.
Makes sense, and is a organized and planned mirror of how a pro pop band gets
to "make it".
Ernesto Ett
11-99 242120 4
11-28376692