Please don't forget to mention Millennium of Music, the longest-running
   syndicated radio program featuring a broad and diverse selection of
   early music.
   The Harmonia program has a direct connection with that American early
   music organization, and you don't receive airplay on the program
   without special dispensation - no matter how much of a international
   radio presence you may already have.  Say hello to the new face of
   Payola.
   RA
   > Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 11:49:47 -0700
   > To: willsam...@yahoo.co.uk
   > CC: lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
   > From: na...@nancycarlinassociates.com
   > Subject: [LUTE] Re: general public Lute awareness
   >
   > There are a lot of good up and coming bands around. Take a listen to
   > this week's Early Music Show on the BBC web site. They have a bit of
   > music from a lot of the entries, only one of which has lute featured.
   > The City Waites are still around and performing, especially at
   Christmas