Konnichiwa Tomoko-san
   Vivat Eliza = Long live (Queen) Elisabeth.
   So as English-Latin as you like the Vivat, and then as English-English
   as you like Eliza.
   This little song cycle has some more Latin in it. Either make it
   period-English-Latin, or make it clearly Latin. There are different
   'schools' of doing this.
   David

   David van Ooijen
   [1]davidvanooi...@gmail.com
   [2]www.davidvanooijen.nl
   On 23 April 2017 at 17:02, lutenist.mumin.koide gmail