Dear All,

I heartily endorse all praise for Mimmo, who has done so much to help us with stringing our lutes in a way which is closer to historical.  I know he is fundamentally someone who is addicted to the lute and I'm sure he would like to dedicate his efforts to serving us lutenists.  Unfortunately he has to make a living, and providing a few lute players with historically-appropriate strings can only be a small part of his activity.  I hope that the current difficulties can be overcome and we can have a reliable supply of usable strings.

So well done Mimmo, and keep up the good work!

Martin

---