Maciej Konczak plays one,

   as heard here -

   [1]https://youtu.be/H7KrfGtV1jg

   RT
   ====
   [2]http://turovsky.org
   Feci quod potui. Faciant meliora potentes.
   On Mar 12, 2019, at 1:09 PM, Daniel Shoskes <[3]kidneykut...@gmail.com>
   wrote:

   It's a d minor tuned "German theorbo" so the double courses in the
   treble feel comfortable and familiar as any Jauck lute. I've tried the
   basses single strung (as mentioned by Baron) and with the octaves and
   do like the double strung octaves better. Played near the bridge I
   don't feel a loss of volume with the octaves. Again, a very niche
   instrument played by only a few enthusiasts around the world (Hoppy,
   Benjamin Narvey and Magnus Andersson I believe).
   Danny

     On Mar 12, 2019, at 11:58 AM, Martin Shepherd