Hi,

I committed a few changes to the lyxdoc CVS. I converted URLs in
Customization, UserGuide, and Extended to use the url.sty stuff. I also
deleted some ERT. I grabbed the latest Swedish docs and committed them, as
well (only the sv_*.lyx files).

I looked at the appendix support that Fred had mentioned. I could not make
it work to my satisfaction, so I did not change the docs which state that
appendices are unsupported. In my view, Appendix should work just like
Section, and I don't think it's up to that standard yet.

I also took a look at the letter documentation. I agree it's rather thin.
I'll try to do something basic before 1.0.0, but I make no guarantees at
this point.

Mike
[EMAIL PROTECTED]