Hi.  There I was wondering if you are still interested in using Aspell
(http://metalab.unc.edu/kevina/aspell) as the new LyX 1.1 spell checker.
I would be willing to help you out if you would point me in the right
direction.

The reason I ask is because I would like Aspell to incorporated in at
least one large project before I am conferrable with realizing it to
version 1.0.

The interface is still is a current state of flux however it should
stabilize soon.

Early feed back on what sort of things you are looking for would be more
than appreciated.

As a side note I am desperately looking for someone to implement a LaTeX
mode for aspell.  If you are interested please subscribe to the Aspell
mailing list and let me know.

PS: Could some one subscribe me to this list.  I can't find any
subscription information on your web page.
--
Kevin Atkinson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]