Kevin> Ok.  But how do you manage multiple documents.  Do you have a
Kevin> seperate ispell process for each open document or do you load
Kevin> and unload the word list before spell checking a specific
Kevin> document.  Unloading and loading will work fine if you don't
Kevin> plan to do spell checking while you type.  If you plan to do
Kevin> spell checking wiile you type you would almost certanly need a
Kevin> seperate process for each open document.  Well I guess you
Kevin> could load and unload the word list each time you change
Kevin> documents.  But them how will you handle having multiple
Kevin> docvuments visable at once.

We had plans for multiple ispell processes, but the reason was rather
multi-language documents support. Somewhat related, I guess.