"Arnd Hanses" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >The "inline" keyword is meaningless since you are using it in *.C
>
> Those are 'static' functions; I'm a bit confused that inlining within a
> module is not possible?

Sorry I was wrong.

> The warning recommends to close previewers (XDVI, gv, etc.: They all
> lock LyX' tmp-files). After closing them, the tmp-files are cleanly
> removed by LyX.

You are talking about opened files, not file lockings!  On OS/2 files
opened by other processes cannot be removed.
Please write a script which runs lyx and cleans up the /tmp if necessary.

lyx
test -d /tmp/lyx_tmp* && rm -rf /tmp/lyx_tmp*

(This one must be run in the drive where your HOME resides.)

Regards,
        SMiyata