Sorry if this has already been mentioned (I haven't been keeping up with the
list, I'm afraid).  I just grabbed 1.0.4 as per Lars' announcement.  I noticed
that, when converting a file to tex format, the filename is changed somewhat.
For example, 219f99-8-part1.lyx was exported as 219f99_8_part1.tex

This is not a biggie, but should be fixed.  This did not appear in the last
pre I was using, probably pre6.  In fact, I use this feature all the time, and
this particular bug is new to me.

--

David L. Johnson           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Department of Mathematics  http://www.lehigh.edu/~dlj0/dlj0.html

You will say Christ saith this and the apostles say this; but what canst
thou say?  -- George Fox.