On Fri, Apr 07, 2000 at 06:16:55PM +0200, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
> Jose Abilio Oliveira Matos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> | > I am fiddling with the thought of having a TextAttributes where we now
> | > have LyXFont. This TA would normally just contain a regualar LyXFont,
> | > but in other cases it would hold a logical attribute f.ex. "Country".

  After some reflection I think that contry is a bad example, most of the
regular logical attributes should be word related and thus some sort of (simple)
inset, and not font related.

  Will this simplify the underlying architecture?

> | > This attribte would again point to a LyXFont that inherits from the
> | > surround lying LyXFont before the display is done. One kind of TA
> | > could then also be "number"  and some special required handling could
> | > be bound to this (rtl operations f.ex.). I would also like language be
> | > moved to this TA (and noun too).
> |
> |   Did you notice that you talking about markup?
>
> Sure, I have been wanting this for LaTeX almost from day one.

  FWIW I can attest your commitment to this, I remember several post from you
2 or 3 years ago where you defend this approach. (I know this is misplaced at
friday, but it is true.)

>       Lgb
>
> --
> Back on net.