Rob> Hi, I've started the "Cleaning up the menu entries" issue and
Rob> according to the wishes/comments/explanations in the thread I
Rob> have composed a new menu layout.

Rob> Where entries have changed (name and/or action) I've added
Rob> additional comments. All others just do what they used to do.

Just a quick note: I have GUI-independant menus completely working now
:) And toolbar is completely GUI-indep too!

Therefore, you will be able to change it on-the-fly. I append for
reference the menu I have currently, which should be self-explaining.
You might want to use this syntax for your new scheme.