Konrad Hofbauer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Word 2003 has the Page Setup in File, OO has "Properties" in File.
> Both of them don't have a Document menu. Both have (a Windows-HIG)
> Tools menu.

> What is the difference between file and document in the first place ???

In OO File>Properties is not very conclusive... I do not have word
2003 here, but what I remember is that only page layout can be changed
in File menu. In our document settings, we other style-related
entries that fit in Format menu in word.

> I am not quite convinced about Document==Content. And even if we do
> so, it is not clear/logical to the user.

I understand you concern. But I strongly dislike putting all in File.