Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Le 17 sept. 08 à 20:27, Konrad Hofbauer a écrit :
P.S. On accusing me of fraud / cover up: Have you really worked through
<http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.editors.lyx.devel/110921>
to be able to say so ??? I think it should be enough to support my claims once with a proper reference, and not repeating the same citations over and over again within the same thread.

Pavel, Konrad: I propose that you stop there, before things go too far :) I tried it at
times, but it did not make any cause advance much.

And of course Pavel accused the Hig itself of fraud, not Konrad ;-)

Quite franqly, I agree with Pavel here. I almost never use the menubar myself, especially now that we have context menus. The reason is that the things are often hard to find in the menubar. And I honestly don't see OO or Ms Office as good reference. As a user I want something that is useful to find features and Edwin first proposal was closer to my needs than current menubar. Yes, that is subjective but menubar discussion is all about subjectiveness isn't it? :-)

Abdel.