Vincent van Ravesteijn - TNW wrote:

We also need to fix the selection painting within Inset.
and *of* insets themselves.

f.e. if you change the color of selected text to white in
preferences you will see that say the numbers of sections
stay black (whereas we would then like them white). it
would be nice if this type of stuff is fixed indeed.

last time i tried to understand this type of stuff it seemed
that insets are ignorant of their selection state.

Yes, that is.

Right.

i remember starting to passing around a selection parameter,
but i had to touch *many* files. this was too daunting for
me so i aborted the operation...

Same overhere, had a look at it, and stranded...

But it doesn't seem that important for the near future, unless I hear
objections... then...

No, you're right, not that important, that was a sticky remarck in my head, forget about it.

Abdel.