> I think that either we build something based on likes/dislikes,
> or something based on HIGs. In the later case, I am happy to be
> involved, in the earlier case I will not be involved very much
> (but just as happy).

You're right, but:

- In the thread it was also mentioned that we would like to change the
least as possible.
- What happens if two HIGs clash ? Which one to choose ?
- The application menu section in the Apple HIG is basically empty. How
do we decide on what is application-specific enough to be in such a menu
?

I'm really interested what your vision is on these things ?

Well I can guess the second, so don't answer: "stick to one HIG",
because that's guaranteed to be a problem.

> I can send you a link if you want to look at it. :-)

Not necessary, you already send it, and I looked at it, and you're
absolutely right in the things you said. But unfortunately, according to
Pavel (I guess), then the HIG is *****. ;-).

Vincent