Guenter Milde wrote:
On 2009-03-15, Uwe Stöhr wrote:
I wonder though if ELyXer should not be integrated into LyX proper.
We distribute a number of python scripts already, IMHO adding yours
which is clearly a LyX spin off would just be natural.

I think we'll of course distribute ELyXer with LyX when it is stable
enough.

I am impressed on the speed ELyXer developed and hope for an inclusion
into LyX (at least as a "recognize and add to converters" configure
option).

But I believe for a better long-time integration, ELyXer should
definitely use the lyx2lyx parsing scripts, so that it automatically
keeps up with file format changes.

I had a look at lyx2lyx (considering to write a reStructuredText
exporter) but badly miss some documentation.

Is there documentation on lyx2lyx or where should I ask my questions?

Here and to Jose :-)

Once you have an answer, you can add some comments to the source code. Do we have something like doxygen for python by the way? If yes, is it used?

Jose, I seem to remember you worked a lot on lyx2lyx during last meeting but you did not commit anything, did you?

Abdel.