On Monday 16 March 2009 10:40:30 Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
> Once you have an answer, you can add some comments to the source code.
> Do we have something like doxygen for python by the way? If yes, is it
> used?

Any function definition can have a string as the first element and that can be
accessed as __doc__. So the answer is yes, we have most of our functions
documented but the final result is not processed further.

> Jose, I seem to remember you worked a lot on lyx2lyx during last meeting
> but you did not commit anything, did you?

Nope.
I sent one example of what I had at one time, now that the classes are on a
controlled state I will return to this soon.

--
José Abílio