On 28/03/2009 14:27, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
As it stands now it seems that _you_ have got sponsorship to do work on lyx,
that place some requirements on the LyX Project.

Well, this means that a company pay someone to get some work done for LyX,
which is very close to what happens with other projects, for example. If
the company had contributed the code, we would have had no problem
acknowledging it (would we?).

What we (as a community) want to see in exchange is a new, major and well
written feature be added to LyX. This is then a fair exchange IMHO.

That said, I agree that discussing things first (even in a restricted way)
is a good is a good practice and should have been done.

Yeah, sorry. But I thought we had agreed on that when I created this page.

I'll do that next time.

Abdel.