On 28/03/2009 20:09, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 20:05, Christian Ridderström<
christian.ridderst...@gmail.com>  wrote:

  That being said Lars, I guess you received some money throughout the years
thanks to your paypal account and we know basically _nothing_ about it ;-)

Some of that money at least has been used to sponsor LyX meetings. (Or at
least beer;-)

And once upon a time it bought us aussie.

Well, all these details are in your memories, not a very transparent process :-) Not that I care much really but I am trying personally to do things as transparently as possible.

Abdel.