On 28/03/2009 20:18, Christian Ridderström wrote:
On Sat, 28 Mar 2009, Abdelrazak Younes wrote:

 It wasn't clear to me at least. By now I infer they're sponsoring a
 certain feature. I would like more details on how they are to be cited
 for it?

Well exactly as I did?

I guess I don't understand what's not clear...

Maybe I could figure it out if I wasn't temporarily unable to use a browser[*] and follow your link...

Anyway, it sounds like we're talking about putting a link on the donations web page.

But what the heck are so many of us sitting and debating this on a Saturday evening? I'd be at a party now with pretty girls if I hadn't got a stupid stomach bug just before going back from Brasil.

Yeah, considering the alternative I don't understand why you choose to discuss with us :-)

What's your excuse? ;-)

I am a family man and my wife is pregnant :-)

Abdel.