On Sat, 28 Mar 2009, Abdelrazak Younes wrote:

 That said, I do not think this is a bad thing, but I'd like to know
 that the sponsorhip is for, special procjetcs etc.

You meant "what the sponsorship is for" I guess? Well, isn't it clear? To sponsor the development of the listed feature?

It wasn't clear to me at least. By now I infer they're sponsoring a certain feature. I would like more details on how they are to be cited for it?

That being said Lars, I guess you received some money throughout the years thanks to your paypal account and we know basically _nothing_ about it ;-)

Some of that money at least has been used to sponsor LyX meetings. (Or at least beer;-)

cheers,
Christian

--
Christian Ridderström                           Mobile: +46-70 687 39 44